Hello and Good-bye!

I've created this blog for several reasons, primarily as a way to stay in touch, without staying in touch. There are a lot of folks who've expressed interest in this solo adventure of mine and so I welcome the cyber company as I travel this great country.







Saturday, June 19, 2010

Least I forget!

I'd be remiss if I went any further without mentioning Holly (Wynn Ann's sister) and Steve in Calgary who put me up for the night a few weeks back.  They, along with their puppy Charlie, took me in on my way to Fernie. 
After my employer and I parted company in January, I felt a little, I don't know, unsure?  It wasn't a surprise but it did come a little earlier that I expected.  It's like leaving a relationship you know is doomed yet when it happens, you're still a little thrown by the whole thing.
It was Steve who reminded me  of my dream to travel the country, as we sat watching Lisa's  last basketball game.  I tried to change the subject.  He persisted.  So thanks for the nudge Steve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment